Daryl Flood Relocation & Logistics celebrated Breast Cancer Awareness month in a big way! Employees in our three office locations, in our warehouses and on the road purchased Pink Ribbon t-shirts and hats to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation of Dallas County. Every Wednesday, employees wore their Pink Ribbon gear to support those who have fought and are still fighting the disease. In 2012, Daryl Flood raised $1200.00 from staff orders. This year, we’ve raised over $1500.00 and counting!
About Susan G. Komen Foundation:
The Dallas County Affiliate of Susan G. Komen® is the local source for funding breast cancer education, screening and treatment in Dallas county, serving thousands of Dallas county women in 30 cities. Through events like the Komen Dallas Race for the Cure®, Susan G. Komen® Dallas County invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.