How to Choose an Office Mover
Choosing the Best Workplace Services Provider for Business Moving
A poorly managed business move results in downtime, lost revenue and other significant issues. Selecting the ideal business moving service is essential, and your choice must be based on accurate answers to vital questions.
1. Do you provide a detailed relocation plan that outlines manpower requirements, timing and workflow analysis needed to successfully accomplish the relocation?
Successful commercial moves are about planning. If your mover can’t provide evidence of a detailed planning process, be wary.
2. How many relocations of this size has your company done and can you provide a list of current satisfied customers?
It’s a red flag if a business moving company cannot provide references.
3. What is your qualification process for hiring employees?
Companies with a rigorous qualification process hire the most competent employees.
4. What type of insurance coverage does your company carry?
Maximum insurance coverage ensures no liability to your business if something goes wrong.
5. What experience do you have in handling sensitive electronic equipment, including PCs and servers?
Significant experience is critical when moving IT components.
6. Describe your experience in handling modular furniture.
Breakdown and reinstallation of modular furniture requires experience and knowledge.
7. What post-move services do you provide?
Your needs do not stop after the move is completed. Look for providers who offer post-move services after the relocation is complete to ensure full satisfaction.
We’re proud to be the top-ranked Texas office mover in Houston, Austin and Dallas/Fort Worth. Contact us today for a custom consultation on your business moving needs and a free quote.